Work for us
Want to change lives? Are you energetic? Do you have sense of humour and a positive ‘glass half-full’ attitude? Do you want to work for an organisation which cares about its’ staff?
Help people with learning difficulties live the life they choose and develop your career within the care sector. Join our small and friendly staff team.
What’s in it for you?
Being a good employer is explicitly part of our ‘Excellence’ value, and we offer attractive terms and conditions to all our staff including:
- 30 days annual leave incl. bank holidays (pro rata) rising to 31 and 32 days respectively after 1 and 2 years’ service.
- 10 days paid sickness entitlement in a rolling 12 month period, 8 days paid discretionary leave (pro rata)
- Excellent pay rates
- Option to buy or sell 1 day or annual leave
- Contributory pension
- Free meals (for staff at our residential care home during shifts)
- Induction, training and development opportunities including access to NVQ training to broaden your career prospects.
- Ample free local street parking
- Elected staff council
No terminology in any of our adverts is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief and we confirm that we will gladly accept all individuals’ applications.